Los Cabos Day Trip
Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo have long been identified as the cities that form the tourist area of Los Cabos, linked by a scenic splendid seaside highway of 20 miles called the Tourist Corridor.
Located in the extreme south of the Baja peninsula, enjoy your visit to Los Cabos from La Paz via Todos Santos.
You will see the different attractions of the area such as the mission of San Jose del Cabo, the culture house, and the municipal palace.
You will also visit the art garden, the blown glass factory and the old light house monument built in 1890 on the Cerro del Vigia, and a number of boutiques, jewelers and art stores that color the streets.
- 08:00 am – Hotel pickup.
- 10:30 am – Arrive Todos Santos.
- 12:30 pm – Glass Bottom Boat ride in Cabo San Lucas.
- 01:30 pm – Lunch at a famous Seafood Restaurant.
- 02:00 pm – San Jose del Cabo, Mission Estuary and shopping.
- 03:30 pm Tour the Los Cabos Tourist Corridor.
- 05:00 pm – Return to La Paz.
Transportation with tour guide, bottled water, visits to Todos Santos
Visiting the Cultural house Cabo, Regional Candy Shop, Jesuit Missions
Visiting the famous Hotel California
1 hour boat ride to the Famous Arch of Cabo San Lucas
Visiting San Jose Glass Blown Factory, ending with Lunch and drinks.