Todos Santos and Pescadero Trip
Todos Santos is a lovely little town with its traditional colonial architecture. Todos Santos is located on the Pacific coast and a favorite of North American travelers seeking the experience of Baja, outside of the Cabo tourist scene.
Just 73 kilometers north of Cabo San Lucas, it is framed by the Pacific Ocean and its splendid beaches with a view of the open sea which has earned it the name of “Window on the Pacific”.
Todos Santos is known for is thriving cultural and arts scene, and is a permanent residence for a number of artist’s galleries exhibiting local and international works.
Todos Santos is also home to the lovely old Hotel California, built in 1928, and a large number of cozy restaurants, cafes, galleries and shops.
- 09:00 am – Leave La Paz and travel to Todos Santos.
- 10:30 am – A walking history tour of Todos Santos.
- 11:30 pm – Visit the quiet little town of Pescadero.
- 12:15 pm – Walk the famous surf beach of Ceritos
- 01:15 pm – Lunch at a Todos Santos Restaurant.
- 02:00 pm – Free time in Todos Santos for shopping and site seeing.
- 03:30 pm – Return trip to La Paz
Transportation with tour guide, bottled water. Lunch and one drink at Todos Santos.